Home : Current Page
It is difficult to know what going to a new doctor is like and it is especially hard to go to a new infertility doctor for the first time. We asked some of our patients to share their experiences to help introduce us to you.
Can you describe your experience here?
- Our experience at Infertility Solutions was that we were always well informed, looked after and in great hands. We have the utmost confidence in Dr. Rose.
- I've been working with Dr. Rose and his staff at the Clarks Summit office for about 5 months. They have been great. I believe I only had to wait a week or two for my first appointment and it was at a time that was great for me. Dr. Rose was for informative and really explained to me what was going on and what were some of our options to start with. For everything that I had to have done I received a packet about it that informed me even more. I did have some complications after surgery and had to go to the Allentown office. They were very nice when I called and seemed very concerned. The staff there was also very friendly. I think that Infertility Solutions is a great practice and have had nothing but great experience thus far.
We appreciated Dr. Rose’s explanations and honest answers regarding IVF. We are still contemplating our decision and ...
Did you learn about your issues from this visit? Did you understand the doctor’s explanations?
- We knew when we came what our issues were, but the doctor explained it in more detail during our first visit.
- There is no doubt that Dr. Rose is very knowledgeable! I did not understand everything he told my husband and I. … but for the most part I was relieved that there was someone who was actually going to help my husband and I make a baby. We are finally going to have someone helping us who knows what he is talking about.
If you saw another doctor for infertility before coming here, can you compare the experiences?
- The experience was vastly different, at a larger clinic we felt like a number instead of a patient. We were way less informed, and monitoring was like a cattle call. I didn’t feel that we were fully informed of the options that were given to us to achieve our goal.
- Dr. Rose looked at our previous test results and performed one of the same tests and was able to tell us more that the other Doctor did. We were told that everything looked fine and there was nothing wrong, we were just missing the date. Well we have been trying for 3 ½ years and when Dr. Rose saw the same results, he knew that things were not right.
What worried you most before coming here?
Honestly, I had researched the Dr's background and wasn’t worried at all, just excited to get started.
What was most valuable or useful about his visit?
- The information that the doctor provided at our sit-down consultation was most helpful. He explained all of our options in detail.
- The piece of mind knowing that we have Dr. Rose on our side and he is taking his time to help with one of the most important issues a couple can face.
How supported were you by the infertility office and staff?
We were treated like family. Any questions, or concerns were always addressed quickly and with compassion.
Is there anything else that you think people should know about us or about infertility care?
- I found Dr Rose to go above and beyond standard care, to help us achieve pregnancy. He truly cares about his patients and does everything in his power to fulfill their dreams. We found that having a private practice clinic as opposed to a multi Dr facility was more comfortable for us as we feel that the Dr and staff really got to know us and cared for us.
- Dr. Rose is an extremely knowledgeable, professional and caring doctor. I would recommend his office to anyone seeking help with infertility.
Dr. Rose and Staff,
Well from the birth announcement, you can see that our darling M has been born! I wanted to take the time to thank you for the special part you played in bringing her into the world. Even though we did not become pregnant through a treatment, you and your staff were still playing a huge roll in our pregnancy. Thank you specifically to Ruth! During the first trimester I was terrified of having another miscarriage. Every time I would call you and tell you what my progesterone levels were, you always gave me such hope! Always calming me down and giving me confidence in the pregnancy.
Infertility Solutions gave S and I hope that one day we would experience the joy of a baby. Even though we never knew exactly how that would happen, we were always given hope. I will never be able to express how much S and I needed that hope when parenthood seemed so far away. M is now a happy and growing 2 month old baby and we could not be enjoying parenthood more! Thank you.
- From the very day I stepped foot in Dr. Rose’s office I knew he was not like other Doctors. He has diagnosed me with things other doctor’s overlooked, critical things that made a difference in whether or not I was going to ever get pregnant.
- IVM was a great experience. I was looking into adoption, thinking this (IVM) is my last hope. I was skeptical, I must say. I would talk to my husband after the procedure about other plans if this did not work. I felt there was nothing out there to help me have a baby…Then I got the call. SHOCKED! It worked. I never thought this simple procedure (in the scheme of things) would work. And it did. The whole experience was great…a little nerve-wracking (to be expected) but great. I will never forget after the transfer Dr. Rose’s wife, Maureen Rose was talking to me and said she will be praying for us (I and my husband). That little statement warmed our heart. Infertility Solutions became a family to us. It was so nice not being treated like just another person on an assembly line.
- Prior to working with Dr. Rose and his staff at Infertility Solutions we were working with another Reproductive Endocrinologist where we did several IUI’s. We found our IUI’s to be much more stressful and difficult than our IVF with Dr. Rose. At the other clinic where we did our IUI’s we felt rushed every time we met with our doctor and we felt like we were treated like a number. Meeting Dr Rose and all of his staff was a totally different experience. We could not have been happier with the time and care Dr Rose took with us. Everyone at Infertility Solutions makes sure you are clear in your understanding of what you need to do and all of your questions are answered in a clear manner.
- Dr. Rose and his office staff were wonderful. Everyone was willing to answer our questions and phone calls were returned promptly. My husband and I felt like the office was family; we were never treated like a number or made to feel like we were in an assembly line.
We were lucky enough to be successful after only one cycle of mini-stim IVF. I am so grateful to Dr. Rose and his staff for making our dream come true. I will definitely come back to Dr. Rose for our second child if we need assistance again.